About Energy Pool
Energy Pool is the European leading energy flexibilities solutions & operations provider, managing a portfolio of 6 GW of flexible load and distributed generation worldwide. By optimizing flexible assets, Energy Pool provides highly reliable balancing and ancillary services to system operators and utilities. Pioneer as a Demand Response operator in Europe in 2009, Energy Pool is now using its experience to provide comprehensive services and technology (DERMS) to electricity system stakeholders worldwide. Energy Pool is committed to conceive and enable smart solutions for energy transition and societal benefits.
To support its development, within the IT team located at Lyon (La Part-Dieu), and in constant connection with international teams, Energy Pool is hiring a : Software Solutions Engagement Manager M/F.
About your role and activities
The Engagement Manager will oversee delivering the IT consulting services and implementing the Energy Pool Software solutions. He will have to formalize and deliver a standardized and professional engagement process covering all the aspects of the IT/IS offer:
- To elaborate the pre-sales marketing and commercial materials: presentations, demos,
- To assist sales team during the pre-sales cycle: elaboration of the offer – including costs, delivery plan, responses to RFI’s and RFP’s – preparation and realization of customer demos,
- To write, validate or promote Business and Functional Requirements: to understand the business requirements of the customer and to propose the appropriate solutions based on the standard software platform,
- To formalize the software adaptations to cover specific customer needs: to interact with the central Business Analysis and IT development teams to deliver these adaptations,
- To implement solutions with close interaction with the Energy Pool development team and technical experts, including the integration of the Energy Pool solution with the customer’s IT landscape,
- To coordinate local third-party IT providers,
- To follow-up post implementation,
- To manage Overall project,
- To train customer Key users,
- To build customer satisfaction thru a long-term relationship leading to recurring revenues.
The Engagement Manager reports to the Energy Pool IT Director and will have to interact closely with the other entities of Energy Pool:
- Products & services,
- Business consultants and project managers,
- Technical Professionals (IT development teams, business analysts, network administrators, …).
The Engagement Manager will have to respect deadlines and profitability targets required by the business. Project related KPIs are time, costs, quality.
In an exceptional setting, we offer to:
- develop your expertise of engagement manager within a high level, motivated and talented team: permanent innovation, creativity, quality management, tooling, model type editor,
- share your ideas, your knowledge, your experience, your technical skills and to play a key role in a self-managed team: international human environment and working atmosphere, with respect, humility, responsibility and passion,
- evolve within the company in line with the dynamism of its market,
- be a direct player in the optimization of the carbon footprint.
To access to the position, you will demonstrate that:
- You have 5 to 10 years experiences of complex IT projects Management in an international environment, including:
1) significant time in the Energy business
2) extensive consulting experience
3) team and project management responsibility
4) significant client engagement references.
- You have entrepreneurial and Management skills, and team spirit: you know to drive complex projects to success,
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent: you get capability to have impact at high level, to promote and convince on new ideas,
- You have strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Your technical background of complex IT solutions is strong
- You are autonomous, curious, self-driven, adaptable in a complex and constantly evolving environment,
- You are energetic, highly motivated,
- You are rigorous, organized, and result driven
- You strong buy-in into Energy Pool’s values
- You are Hands-on person, capable of delivering and managing according to project size.
- You know to communicate in English both orally and in writing and you are available for extensive international travel.
The integration of this position can be done from June 2019.
Global package : salary from 45 to 55 K€ + bonus up to 3 months, according to experience and potential + health assurance + 9 days of RTT.